You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop the ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in a competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.